Debre Markos Institute of Technology (DMiT)
Call for Papers
Debre Markos Institute of Technology will hold its 2nd National Conference under a main theme “Advancement of Science and Technology for Sustainable Development” on May 2 & 3, 2020 at Debre Markos, Ethiopia. The objective of this conference is to create a platform where experts from academia, research institutes, industry and the government come together to discuss on the role of advancements of science and technology for sustainable development. Hence, all interested researchers are hereby invited to submit their completed research papers falling under thematic areas listed in the attached poster.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The Abstract should be in English Language and should not exceed 350 words excluding Title, Authors, Affiliations, and Keywords.
- The abstract must indicate the problem, objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Include three to five keywords at the end of the abstract separated by comma.
- All abbreviations and acronyms in the abstract (if any) must be spelled out upon first time use.
- Download the abstract template from the link below and follow the format carefully.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your abstract in word and PDF formats before February 10, 2020
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via email within five working days.
don’t use the following registration form for the Above conference paper submission.